Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Monday!!

This weekend was full. Friday night, we went to my sister in laws house to prepare for the surprise 60th birthday party we threw for my mother in law. Prepping food, grilling, and watching the Giants game proved to be a fun evening.

Saturday I attended the baby shower of my dear friend Anika. She is having a little girl sometime around June 30th and we're all so excited to meet her : )

That night was the surprise party. Everything went off without a hitch and my MIL was definitely surprised. I think she enjoyed herself.

Yesterday we took the boat out. Things didn't go so great. First, the recently changed oil leaked all over the boat. Something about the old gasket not coming off with the old filter. We managed to fix it. Had a good few hours. Then the boat began to overheat. Then we had to float down river for about two hours. I guess there are worse scenarios than this, but it was kind of a bummer to get home later than expected on a Sunday evening and to also know that your pretty much screwed as far as having a boat that is functional for the summer. Oh well....more time to work on the house!

No comments: