Friday, May 6, 2011

Photo Inspiration Friday

Jenn at Going the Distance is hosting a new link up on Fridays. It involves posting a photo from the week that has inspired you in some way.

This week, I'm choosing a picture that has inspired me for our home decor. My husband and I are in the process of adding a second story to our home, and we are basically redoing everything in our house except the kitchen and laundry room! Anyway, the picture below is one that I came across in a recent issue of Better Homes and Gardens. I hope that when all is said and done, our living room will look somewhat like this!


Head over to Jenn's blog to join in the fun! Happy Friday : )

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love the picture you chose for inspiration!! It looks so warm and cozy! Awesome choice!
Thanks for linking up, and for spreading the word (and for being the first link-up!!)
Hope you have a Happy Friday!