Thursday, April 21, 2011

Introducing My Family!

There are many names that I mention on the blog. I thought it would be appropriate if I did a formal introduction of all these people! Today I'll start with family...

This is my husband, Matt. We have been married since May 2008 and I love him more and more every day. His hobbies include riding dirt bikes, skiing, wake boarding and spending time with me. He is a general contractor.

This is my Mom, Sally, and my younger brother, Mitch. My Mom is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! She's is not only my Mom but also one of my dearest friends.

Mitch is three years younger than me. We've always had a pretty close relationship. He works for a company that manufactures cranes and automotive bodies. I'm very proud of him!



This is Matt's family. His sister, Carrie is on the far left. She and I have become very close over the years. She's married to a great guy Zach, I'm not sure as to why he isn't in the picture!! Then there's Matt's Mom, Chris. She is a nice lady and a wonderful baker! On the other side of me is Jeff, Matt's Dad and his wife Helen (Matt's step-mom). These two are so fun to be around. Finally, there's Matt's paternal grandmother, Nada. I freaking adore this lady.

Here is Matt's siblings. Catherine is on the left, Carrie I've already introduced, and finally there's Alex and Marc. Alex, Catherine and Marc are Helen's kids making them Matt's step-siblings. We don't really think of it with that type of separation though : )



Baby Henry is our nephew. He is Alex's son and turned one last December. Is is a smart, funny, happy little boy and we love him to pieces!


Baby Laine is our "niece". Really, she's my cousins daughter. Laine's Mom, Jordan and I grew up being very close though, and now I'm Auntie Lindsey to Lainey. We spend the afternoon together every Friday. I love having that time with her.

And I can't leave out our doggies!! Cash is our Doberman and he is five. He enjoys chasing birds, snuggle time and the hose game. Macy is our black lab and she will be three next month. She likes fetching anything, swimming, and licking your face.


So there you have it!! Our family!

No comments: