Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WILW

Hello!! Go over to Jamie's blog here to join in on the loving!!

I'm loving...that today is payday and we also are receiving quarterly bonuses!!

I'm loving... that my friend Tandy and I walked 45 minutes yesterday and are planning on walking again today. Riding my bike to her house helps too.

I'm loving...that one month from today will be the first day of summer break.

I'm loving...that I am married to a wonderful man who loves me unconditionally and is my best friend : )



What are YOU loving?

5 comments:

Kit said...

Love this post!
Great things you are loving today!

Tami said...

Yay for bonuses!

the nichols' family said...

Cute blog! Pay day is always a great day! :)

Unknown said...

great picture girl :) xo

Lindsey said...

Thanks for all of your sweet comments - they make me smile : )