Monday, April 11, 2011

The Weekend and Some Disappointing News

I'll start with the latter of this post title. I found out last week that I did not get into one of the nursing schools I applied to. Even through I knew my chances were only 10%, the news is still a bitter pill to swallow. I'm still waiting to hear back from two other schools. And, I keep reminding myself that I DID get accepted to one program already - it's just a matter of waiting for my number on the wait list to come up. Anyway, enough of that!!
Last Saturday was Anika and Cody's wedding day!!! It was so. much. fun. The bride was gorgeous as always and the groom looked very handsome. It was a touching, emotional day full of kind, thoughtful toasts, warm exchanges, good food and of course lots of dancing and fun. I hope the bride and groom had as much fun as their guests!! Here's some stolen facebook pictures from the occasion.....


The beautiful bride...


The bride and groom after the ceremony...


I think 'Shout' might have been playing....

No comments: