Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday everyone! We had quite the weekend...

Friday night we had dinner with our neighbors. They're always a good time! I made this great pasta as a side that I'm sharing on my recipe blog today.

Saturday we helped our friends Tito and Rachel move. It was a day of mixed emotions as they moved about 30 minutes away....hopefully they will stick to their plan and it will only be temporary! That afternoon when we got back home, we cleaned the boat in our driveway for about two hours in preparation for the next day...

Sunday was a fun day! After doing some final cleaning and maintenance things on the boat, we took it to the river for the afternoon. I came home with a slight tan line. We stopped at a bar and grill on the way home and Matt and I shared a sampler platter that consisted of french fries, onion rings, chicken wings and BBQ pork sliders. Oh so good for the taste buds but not so much for the Weight Watchers plan....especially after having a couple of beers! Oh well, I still need to live life, right? Thank goodness I rode my bike and walked yesterday morning : )

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

P.S.
I must apologize that my posts NEVER have pictures!! I'm simply awful about that and I'm sorry if it makes the blog boring. One of my goals is to begin posting with at least one picture per post. Stay tuned!!!

No comments: