Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Happenings

Not a whole lot to report - mostly just little tidbits here and there. I think I'll just make a list, consider it an early version of WILW : )

1. I bought three necklaces at Target today for $20.12 and I can't wait to wear them!

2. I've been studying my a$$ off for my pharmacology exam that is tomorrow. This instructor only grades based on tests, and there are only four tests. You'd better do well, or else you won't pass because there isn't any labs/homework/quizzes/projects to offset a bombed exam. So far, we've had 2 tests and I got an A and a B - keep your fingers crossed that this trend continues for this exam and the final!!

3. We are taking the boat out for the first time this year on Sunday and I'm EXCITED! Definitely ready to work on the tan and drink a beer or two in the sunshine on the lake!

4. The remodel process continues. I've been meaning to upload before pictures to do a before tour of the house. Someday this will actually happen!! In the meantime, we've been sorting, organizing and packing.

5. My boss is bat crap bananas. That is all.

No comments: