Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Getting to Know Me!

And yet another picture less post...I'll get better - I promise!!

Current Job: Bookkeeper and student.

Originally From: California!

Married In: May 2008

Siblings: 1 - brother-Mitch. Then there's my siblings-in-law and Matt's step-siblings. We won't go there today.

Natural Hair Color: Blond-brown

Childhood sports?: Basketball, softball and golf

Mountains or Ocean: Ocean for a trip in a hotel room, mountains for camping : )

Sports Car or SUV: SUV. Though I currently drive a Honda Accord. Go figure.
 
Favorite TV Show: Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy. I'm also a reality TV whore. You can read about that here.

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Board Game: The Game of Life.

Favorite Fast Food: Weinerschnitzel - YUM!

How Many Times Did You Fail Your Permit/Drivers Test: Zero!

Pens or Pencils? Pens

Driver or Passenger: Passenger

Favorite Actor/Actress: Kate Hudson or Reese Witherspoon and Anthony Hopkins (not because he's hot - because I like his acting!)

Favorite Movie: Lots.....Forrest Gump, Anne of Green Gables, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Yours Mine and Ours (the original), How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Valentine's Day, all the Twilights (because there is still a 13 year old trapped inside of me), Peyton Place, Wild Hearts Can't be Broken the list goes on....

Pop or Soda: Aren't they the same thing? If you're wondering the terminology I use, I say soda.

Tea or Coffee: Neither.

Hand shake or Hug: Hugs!

Magazines or Books: Usually books. Though I love a good magazine while on the elliptical or an airplane : )



Hope you're week is off to a wonderful start. If you put this on your blog leave me a comment so I can come get to know ya!

No comments: