Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weight Watchers Wednesday

It's Wednesday again, and since I did a random post yesterday I thought I'd shy away from that today. Instead, I'm going to talk about another popular Wednesday blog subject - Weight Watchers Wednesday!

I have been "on" WW since the first week of January. I say "on" loosely because that's the truth. Generally, I don't count points Friday evening through Sunday. I don't splurge either though. Monday through Thursday I'm pretty diligent: count points, exercise, etc. To this point, it has worked and I've lost 12.5 pounds!!! I know, can you imagine if I counted on the weekends?!? BUT, that's why WW works for me....it's easy, it's not overly restrictive. Overall, it's just a good lifestyle!

Exercise is a major factor of my success. Since January, I've exercised at least 3 times per week, but it's often more than that. The other night, Matt and I played tennis. It was fun to do something outdoors with my husband, and I earned points for a glass of wine after! A win-win situation I'd say.

So, this post has kind of turned into a random rant about WW. I basically just wanted to say I like it. It's a healthy lifestyle, not a diet. I think I'll keep it up!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow! Keep up the great work girl! It's always fun doing activities that are exercise but don't feel like exercise