Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Question Friday!



Go over to this great blog to join in and share your five answers!

1. Do you apologize to your kids?
I don't have kids. But I have apologized to the children that are a part of my life. It's only fair if I do something wrong to say I'm sorry if I expect the same from them.

2. What color are your nails right now?
Fingernails are unpainted and toenails are a veeeeeeery light pink. A "nude" if you will.

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
It was not difficult at all if I really didn't feel good. Parents can typically tell these things. My Mom was also a firm believer in that everyone needed a "hooky" day once in a while.

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
A few years ago. I did buy a new duvet cover about a year ago.

5. Favorite website(s)?
That's a tough one. I have fav website for different things. Favorite cooking website = allrecipes.com. Favorite I'm bored website = bravotv.com or the ever trusty Facebook. Too many favorite blog websites to list.

No comments: