Thursday, March 31, 2011

3*31*11

*It is a gorgeous day here!! Highs are supposed to be in the low 80's and with it being opening day of baseball season, our group of friends is getting together this evening to grill and watch the Giants game.

*Can anyone else believe that it's already the last day of March? In accounting, we deal with quarters - three month periods throughout the year. It's insane to me that the first quarter of the year is OVER! I see lots of paperwork in my future at the office.

*I just talked with Matt and he told me that he's probably going to start demolition on our master bathroom. Let the remodel/addition begin!! I took all of the before pictures the other day, and hope to do a post to share them as well as what our plan is.

That's pretty much it. Hope everyone is having a happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Didn't you just LOVE the weather today? I can't believe a quarter of the year is already over! I swear the older you get the fast time goes by. Also the baked chicken parm recipe I talked about is from www.skinnytaste.com. That website has so many good things that taste yummy!