Friday, March 18, 2011

Friiiidaaay!!



To share your own answers, go here to link up!


1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?

I have not. Though, I love going to our local courthouse. My Dad was an attorney, and I have many fond memories of watching him in court : )

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?

Yes. And almost three years later I still need to get it cleaned!!! I feel bad about that, but there's just so many other things I'd rather spend $200 on! And there's a question for you....is that an atrocious amount for a cleaning??? Maybe I'm being "had"?

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

Um, the nearest bar? Really though, no. I have places that I love to be.....my bed, the river, on my bicycle, running. But none really relate to any emotions. Maybe because I'm so overly emotional most of the time that if I had a spot I wanted to be I'd never be home!! Ha!

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

I don't have kids. And I also don't have a clue. I don't want to end up jinxing myself by saying no way, and then have 2-3 kids in bed with me until they're 14!!! I also don't want to say yes and sound like a spineless mommy to be.....

5. Do you watch late night TV?

Like, do I watch TV late at night? Sometimes. If the question is more geared toward the Leno/Letterman/O'Brian type shows, then no.

No comments: