Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday


Join in the fun here

I'm loving...

How quickly I am moving up the wait list for nursing school at the Woodland/Marysville program. In just two months, I've moved up 13 spots!

That I was able to spend the weekend in Scottsdale with my friend Bonnie and her wonderful family.

The thought of starting our remodel/addition. We met with the architect last week to pick a plan, and she is now fine tuning a few things. We'll meet with her again tomorrow evening - I'm excited!!

That my birthday is in one week!

How Weight Watcher's is totally working for me. I'm down 9 pounds. Can't wait to reach my goal weight and do some heavy shopping : )

That Spring is almost here. I'm ready for some tank tops and flip flops!!


The book I'm currently reading. The Help - by Katherine Stockett. I know I'm probably behind as I've been hearing about others reading this for months....but I just started last week and I am really enjoying it. I highly recommend it to anyone that hasn't read it yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on moving up on the list for school. Been there done that and I know how exciting it is!



Loving your blog!

Jen said...

9 lbs! Congrats! I have been doing South Beach for 13 months and have only lost 14 lbs. Maybe it is time to swtch to WW?

Jessica said...

Your blog is so cute, found it through the link up! I'm going to follow.