Friday, March 4, 2011

My Five Answers



It's time for Five Question Friday again!!!

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?

Don't have any children as of yet, but I figure when I do, I'm only human. It will probably happen....

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)

The movies to see "I Know What You Did Last Summer" with a guy named Joey. Actually....it was quite the romance. It started in kindergarten with him naming one of the family turkeys after me and ended our sophomore year in high school after a lot of on again off again. The first "date" was in junior high. We held hands : )

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)

Ugh.....windy mountain roads. Even if the road lane is super wide and I know I'm safe, the whole erosion thing really freaks me out if I let it.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?

It really depends. I would say the majority of the time I deal with it as it comes. I'm not a confrontational person, but I will defend myself if need be...

5. Wood floors or carpet?
 
Wood floors in the main living areas, carpet in the bedrooms.

No comments: