Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WILW


Head over to this blog to join in!

I'm loving that we are finally having some Spring time weather after rain and highs in the 50's all last week.

I'm loving that it's my Spring break right now and I don't have classes to attend until April 5th.

I'm loving that I'm down another 1.5 pounds due to following Weight Watchers.

I'm loving that my friend, Shara, and I will be going to farmer's market this evening.

I'm loving that I got a four mile run in yesterday.

3 comments:

Kit said...

Great things that you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Jenn said...

You are so lucky that you're on Spring Break right now. Ours is a few weeks later this year and myself and the other teachers I work with a fiending for a break!!
Jenn @ http://jamiffer.blogspot.com

Greer's Gossip said...

Congrats on Weight Watchers!! Hope you are having a great day!! Your blog is precious!