Friday, June 17, 2011

5?F



It's time to answer another five questions on this Friday. Head over to Five Crooked Halos to give your answers!


1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
Typically, it's boating. But this summer, we're working on the dang house (read about THAT here and here). I guess with that being the case my answer should be something like pounding nails or shoveling cement. But, it's not. I still like boating best.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
Target's Up and Up brand. It's awesome. And it smells pretty. One thing I'm super loyal about when it comes to laundry soap? It MUST be liquid form. I don't know why.
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
Mmmmmm.....that would be a toss up between BLT'S and ribs with corn on the cob. And now, it is my goal to have one of these by the end of the day!!
4. Do you have any talents?
Ummmmm.....drinker of wine? Shopper of clothes? How about watcher of too much television? No, not really. Once upon a time, I played softball, basketball, the piano and drums. Not so much anymore. I can run!! There, I guess that's my answer. Running without keeling over and dieing!
5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
Whatever it is that they're going to teach me in nursing school. Because I want to do well. And I want to look smart (well, really, I guess I actually want to BE smart too). Any who...I guess I just know how taxing nursing school is going to be, and I want to do it right and come out the other side a great medical professional. So that's why it would help to be an expert!
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great answers! I'm also a very talented drinker of wine! ;)

I'm sure you'll do great in nursing school. Desire to be great is certainly a great first step!

Amy said...

visiting from 5Q friday. I love blt's :)