Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Meet and Greet!


Over at this cool blog, there is a meet and greet being hosted. Head over to join in the fun!

Hi! I'm Lindsey...

I started this blog back in October of 2007. Matt (my now husband) and I had just gotten engaged, and I thought writing on a blog would be a good way to record all of the wedding journey to look back on someday. It's become much more to me than that. One of the first blogs I stumbled across was Kelly's Korner, and things kind of snowballed from there. Blogging is a total outlet for me. I also enjoy meeting new people!!

My favorite posts are as follows:

A memoir of what it was like when we first brough our black lab home

My 30 by 30 list

A tale of our rude neighbor

A post about fashion

The Nike Women's Half Marathon

Here are some of the more popular posts on my blog are the ones that I link up to:

What I'm Loving Wednesday is a weekly favorite for me

And Photo Inspiration Fridays are fun too

These are some posts that will tell you a little more about me:

A review of the year 2008 and the goings on within

Some things that I was (and still am) thankful for

A post written on the eigth anniversary of losing my father

A fun alphabet questionnaire about our wedding

Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to check out everyone else's blogs on the hop : )

5 comments:

Unknown said...

stopping by from the meet n greet! Love your blog. I'm your newest follower! :)

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for linking up! I'm glad you found my blog and joined in! Enjoy the meet and greet ;) XOXO

Michelle said...

Do you have a follower box? I want to follow but didn't see it.

Lindsey said...

Hey Michelle! Ummmmm...what's a follower box??? HELP!!!

Sarah said...

You two are a freakin' ADORABLE couple!