Thursday, June 16, 2011

Floor Plan Comparison

Okay, so, in writing a post about all of the stuff going on with the house, I thought it would be beneficial to show what the current floor plan looks like, and what the future floor plan will look like. Please don't be jealous of my mad skills in the Paint program, I know I'm awesome : )


Below is the original plan of our house. Pretty standard I suppose. It's about 1400 square feet.



Now, below is what the first floor of our house will look like when it's done. Things to note are that there will only be one bedroom downstairs, the master. Also, the hallway is getting bigger, there will be a powder room (1/2 bath) for guests, the living room is getting slightly bigger, the fireplace is being moved to where you see red, and where there is green are the places that I will have french doors.



Finally, this is what the second story layout will be. I think the coolest part is that there will be a place in the hall/loft that is open to the entry way downstairs. Oh, and also? There will be a laundry shoot in the bathroom.

Please let me know if there are any Paint projects you would like me to complete for you : ) It's no big deal, I'm happy to loan anyone my skillzzzz!

No comments: