Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Bullet Kind of Day

  • It's June 2nd. Yesterday, we experienced rainstorms, thunder and lightening, and even some tornado warnings. This is not the California summer that I'm used to. I'm wishing for much warmer weather SOON! Ready to wear sandals and shorts and tank tops!
  • We are this.close to having the permit from the city for our house. Matt and I are both ready to be 100% blazing with this. The sooner we dig in, the sooner it will be finished. Matt described waiting on this permit perfectly when he said, "I feel like a racehorse that's been tied to a fence.".
  • I went and saw Bridesmaids with Shara the other day and really liked it. It's definitely a good flick to go and see with a girlfriend!
  • I don't recall if I've already mentioned this, but I was selected in the lottery to run the Nike Women's Half Marathon in October. I'm running here and there currently, but official training begins in August.
  • That's really all, so thanks for reading : )

No comments: