Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WILW

Jamie is hosting another What I'm Loving Wednesday. So head to her great blog and check it out!

This week, I'm loving...

...This framed chalk board that I found on Etsy. I think I am needing it for the dining room!

...That I'm having yummy left over fish tacos for lunch!

...That this weekend is my favorite holiday - the Fourth of July - and that it's a four day weekend for me!

...The progress that has been made on the house. We still have a ways to go, but it's exciting to see things change!

...Our fabulous neighbors. We've been living with them for 2 1/2 weeks and it's been great. We're so blessed to have them in our lives : )

...My wonderful, amazing husband!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that chalkboard! I love Etsy :)

Anonymous said...

the chalkboard is adorable! i love it! i can always find something i just have to have on etsy!

Kristen said...

The Fourth if my favorite Holiday as well! :) And I love the chalkboard - so cute!

Lindsey said...

Those tacos sound yummy! I love Fourth of July, too. Enjoy your long weekend!

Joeylee said...

love that chalkboard, I love etsy

jessica said...

that chalkboard is super fun!