Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WILW


Head over to Jamie's wonderful blog to share what you're loving!

This week, I'm loving...

...These bags from Coach

...That this little girl is celebrating her second birthday today : )
(Baby Laine is my cousin's daughter. She and I spend every Friday afternoon together)

...The cool blog meet and greet that I found and the fellow bloggers that are participating!


...That our in ground plumbing is getting done today.
(Hoping to do a house post WITH PICTURES tomorrow!)



...That after weeks of cool-ish weather, it's finally summertime!

...My hot husband, as per usual!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahaha i like that the plumbers shirt says "BEN DOVER"...very clever!

Kristen said...

Love those coach bags! I have the bottom one but in a different color, it's my favorite bag from them so far!

Happy Wednesday! :)

Joeylee said...

cute purses! I have 3 Coach purses and I love them