Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Question Friday



Join in the fun by visiting this awesome blog! Happy Friday : )

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?

Can I spend money paying someone to put the pool in, and then do the landscaping myself? If I can, then that's my answer. If I have to have a pool with an ugly yard around it.....I'd probably still take the pool!


2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
Stirring things up indeed. This has always been a toughie for me. I personally don't feel that taking the life of another is okay. However, some of the horrid things that criminals do in order to be sentenced to the death penalty make me think twice. So, since this isn't really an answer at all, I guess I'll pass???



3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
I don't have kids. However, there is a hysterical story about my brother when he was 2. Apparently, my mother was washing dishes and he kept running into the kitchen saying, "Ca ca water". My mom thought he meant the dirty dish water and confirmed his statement. She offered him "good water" and he refused. This same scenario played out for the next 15 minutes or so. Finally, my Mom follows him down the hall to discover he's somehow climbed onto the counter of the wet bar, and discovered tequila. Ca ca water indeed. She did say he took a great nap that day!



4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
No less than twice a year. I get the cleanings done 2 times per year, and if a cavity is discovered then I go back to get it filled.



5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
Dolphins. Always loved them, got to swim with a couple on my honeymoon. It was fun.

No comments: