Friday, February 4, 2011

Finally Friday!

Happy Friday!! Oh, how I look forward to this day of the week. There's just something about that butterfly feeling in your gut when you get two days to not have to be at work at 6:30 in the morning!

So, this weekend I am participating in my first run since the half marathon last October. It's a 6K and I'm stoked about it. On Wednesday I ran 5.4 miles, so I know that I'm ready for Sunday's run. Another thing about the running tip...I've improved my pace by almost a minute per mile. SUPERSTAR!

School. It's good. Speech is turning out to be rather nice. We've had three weeks of class and I haven't gotten up in front of the class one time. We do have a paper due next week, but I'd write papers all day everyday if it meant that I didn't have to stand in front of a group of people that aren't friends or family! And Pharmacology? It freaking rocks. Learning about calculating how much medicine to give to a patient is actually fun and that tells me that I'm going into a field that I should succeed in.

Hopefully I'll have a Five Question Friday post up later. Until then.....

No comments: