Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Last Three Days...

Saturday through Monday consisted of a much needed three day weekend. Saturday I did some shopping and then went to a Mary Kay party at my cousin's house. I purchased the microdermabrasion set, and let me just say, WOW! I love it after just one use. And I'm NOT being paid to say that : )

Sunday I helped with a bridal shower for my friend Kim. I was in charge of decor. I stole a bunch of picture from her facebook page and had them printed and placed them in frames that I had painted. I also did this with her wedding invite. In addition, I arranged several flower vases to place on tables and next to the pictures. I think it all turned out pretty well and that Kim had a great time at her shower!

Monday, Matt forgot that I didn't have to work. Let's just say I was less than thrilled when he kept the alarm on snooze, the bathroom light on, and the door open at 5:45. One positive thing about not getting to sleep in, by 8:30 I had folded and put away two loads of laundry, made myself a yummy breakfast and ran 3.5 miles. My Mom and I made a trip to Walmart and then had lunch at Applebee's. Later in the day, Rachel and I went to Target and then met up with the boys for a bit.

Overall, a great three day weekend!

No comments: