Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Bullets

  • We had a great weekend up in Tahoe with lots of great friends. Plus, we took Friday off of work so it was a long weekend.
  • I did not gain any weight whilst on the long weekend.
  • The architect was at our house last week. She is currently drawing plans for our addition/remodel. They should be ready within a week or so. That means that we'll be starting demo by the middle of March. I am nervous, but also excited.
  • My birthday is coming up in less than a month, and I'm having a hard time with gift suggestions for the Mom and hubby. Anything that you would suggest I ask for?
  • Matt and I both have Spring fever. BAD. I'm excited about the nicer weather, but also not. With our plans to expand the homestead this year, we won't have the fund-age or the time to get our boat in tip top shape. That means not as much (if any) boating. It will be worth it though : )
  • I found out a couple of days ago that a friend is expecting her first baby. It's been a lot of trials and tribulations for her to become pregnant, so I'm extra ecstatic.
  • Is it Friday yet?

No comments: