Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday!



Want to join in? Head over to this great blog and link up!

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?

I have. Usually when camping. Or when we're at the cabin and I stay in my jammies all day while everyone else hits the slopes.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
San Francisco I suppose. Only because it's close to home and my friends and family. Now, if I could take everyone with me, I think I would choose Atlanta, GA (is that a big city???? I mean the housewives have a show there, so I'm assuming......) or Dallas, TX. Something about the south thrills me....

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Depends how long the trip will take with both options as well as how old the children are. I don't have any kiddos yet, but when I do I think these two questions will come to mind when making that decision.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Well, what is YOUR idea of spring cleaning? Seriously, I'm not really sure. I feel like I have "spring cleaning" bouts throughout the year. These bouts include mostly reorganization and letting go of things I don't use or wear anymore.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
Back in 2005 I read 'My Sister's Keeper' by Jodi Picoult. And to this day it is my absolute favorite book. Hands down. And though I liked the movie, it really did ruin the book. So, if you HAVE NOT seen the movie, please read the book before you do. And then come and talk to me about it : )

2 comments:

Annette Kerr said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from 5QF! Pleased to have found your lovely wee blog! :)
Have a great weekend!
Annette
www.mammakerr.com

Angie said...

Oh I love my sisters keeper too! I was so disappointed with the movie! I read the book first...A Lot of the story was ruined...but why did they hire Cameron Diaz as the mom??? It totally didn't fit.

Stopping by from 5 Question Friday!
http://justwannabeabloggy.blogspot.com/