Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday



I recently discovered a great blog and like participating in the Five Question Friday posts that are hosted there. Here it goes for this week.....

1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?


Ah, that's a tough one. Well....with my husband being a general contractor, I'm gonna go with TLC's What not to Wear. If Matt can put his blood sweat and tears into our home, then I may as well get a new wardrobe to look nice for him while he puts forth all that effort : )

2. Do you have any tattoos?

I don't. I've often thought, especially when I was younger, about getting something with my Dad's name or initials. Then I realized that he would kill me if he knew I had any tattoo, let alone something in "honor" of him!

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?

Being that I have no children, I don't. However, when I do have children I'm not sure that I'll be 100% honest about all that I took part in while growing up...

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?

It depends. If I feel like I'm close enough to the intersection to make it through before the light is red, I speed up. Otherwise, I stop.

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?

Chips for sure! Preferably with some artichoke dip to eat them with!!

No comments: