Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blog Challenge


Nine Loves:

1. My husband, my Mom and my Brother. They are the three most important people to me.

2. My girls. Seriously don't know what I'd do without them and their friend ship.

3. Food and cooking. Also? I'm a recipe whore. And popcorn from the movie theatre is a serious vice of mine.

4. My bed and a good movie or television show. Especially if it's raining outside and I'm wearing my black yoga pants with the hole in the bottom.

5. Summertime. This love blankets the subcategory loves of: flip flops, barbequeing, boating, sunshine, longer days, no school and swimming.

6. Reading. Even more so if it's a fabulous book like The Help where I begin to feel like the characters are my friends.

7. My dogs. Sometimes they're a pain in the you know what, but they're still wonderful.

8. Traveling. Favorite places include San Luis Obispo, Tahoe, Monterey and Arizona.

9. The water. Whether it's swimming in a pool, boating on the river, floating on a lake or walking along the beach, I find that these places put me at my calmest.

No comments: