Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WILW & Pinteresting!

Happy Wednesday : )

Go link up with Jamie to share what you're loving!

This week, I'm loving...

...that we will be leaving to go to Tahoe Friday morning. We're headed up there for a wedding Sunday, but plan to get in some good boat time too!

...my new Essie nail polish. Just put it on my toes and it looks fab.

...and as always, my awesome hubby!



Head over to the Vintage Apple to share your Pinterest finds!

(all images via Pinterest)

Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings...perfect for those cool Fall nights!

I'm hoping my finished closet will look something like this!

Indeed....and I'm especially lusting after the handbag. And boots. And jewelry : )

Just a little inspiration for our will be loft!


What are YOU loving and finding pinteresting???

4 comments:

Kristina said...

aMy soon to be hubby has the same Ghostbusters Tshirt, along with many other 80s movies t-shirts. He loves em and I love when he wears them :)

Kelly said...

Stoippin' by from WILW! Great blog and cute post! Love the Ghostbusters shirt! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Have fun at the wedding! Only been to Tahoe once but loved it!

MrsAmberApple said...

Mmm crockpot chicken and dumplings sounds great! -MrsAmberApple.com