Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blog Challenge


Six Places (that I would like to travel to):

1. The East Coast. I'd love to do a month long excursion beginning in Florida and then making my way up through Georgia and the Carolinas, the Nation's capitol, Boston and Rhode Island, and finally into Maine. Maybe when we retire?

2. Australia. I've always wanted to experience the wonders of the "down under". And maybe pick up a pair of Uggs while I'm there!

3. Ireland. I think this would be an amazing trip. The green countryside, the pubs and food, and the history would all be amazing.

4. Alaska. My maternal grandmother was raised in Ketchikan. I'd love to go and do some fishing and other nature stuff. Plus, after seeing The Proposal I think I may need a vacation home similar to the place in the movie!

5. Greece. Seems to have a little bit of everything...beautiful places, beaches, history, amazing food, etc.

6. Louisiana. I've been once, and would love to go again. I really enjoyed the culture and the plantations : )

No comments: