Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday, Monday

It's just a bullet kind of day...

  • I began the school semester last week. I am taking pathophysiology. It is the last pre-req required to enter nursing school. My teacher seems nice, but some of his regulations kind of blow. Like having to take a 50 question exam every Sunday between 7 and 8 pm. Yeah. That really blows.
  • Speaking of nursing school, I am currently sitting pretty at spot #76 on the wait list. Which means that I only need to move up 46 spots to start nursing school in January. Which means that I will more than likely be starting nursing school in January. Which means that I will be quitting my job this winter. Which means that I will be HAPPY and EXCITED.
  • We had a looooooooong weekend. It was fun, just busy. Lots of fair time with fried food, beer, demolition derby, and good friends = a very tired me! To top it off, we had a birthday celebration for Matt's sister at his mom's house last night. We didn't get home until 8:45. Which meant we didn't go to sleep until 10:00 because we had to take care of the doggies and finish laundry. I was a little grumpy this morning.
  • After aforementioned fried fair food, I am back on Weight Watcher's with a vengeance this week. Probably shouldn't have taken that little break these past few days and maybe I wouldn't feel like crap right now. Oops. Live and learn!
  • I need to do a house update, but I don't want to without pictures. Hopefully that will be done later in the week.
  • I have Fridays off of work this semester. Me likey.
Happy Monday : )

No comments: