Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WILW & Oh How Pinteresting!

It's a double whammy link up on this Wednesday.....


First up, What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie

I'm loving...

...that I was able to go and see The Help. The book was awesome, and I loved the movie too!
(via)

...that I have Fridays off of work this semester. Makes a class from 6:30-9:30 every Thursday night that much easier to swallow.

...the progress that is being made on our home. I can't wait until it's finished.

...as always, my wonderful husband.



And here's what I'm finding Pinteresting! Go over to the Vintage Apple to link up.

(All images via Pinterest)

Love the contrast of the mirror!

I hope my bedroom can look like this when our house is done!

Pretty Fall decor : )

Love the colors in this room.

Shrimp scampi....YUM!


I think I may need this handbag and the boots.


What are YOU loving and finding Pinteresting????





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the fall centerpeice! makes me want to bring out the fall decor in our house!

Kristen said...

Love the pins! And we're also building too, they should be breaking ground in the next week or so - I'm so excited! :)

Jenn said...

Love the pins! Especially that mirror (I found one in teal on Pinterest and love it!)
Happy Wednesday!
Jenn @ Going the Distance

Joeylee said...

great loves & pins. I cant wait for fall

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Congrats on the home - that's exciting!

And great pins! Loving how everyone is excited for fall :)

Lindsey said...

I still haven't seen The Help! Cute things. Happy Wednesday!!

Courtney said...

I've heard from so many people that read The Help that it stays pretty close with the movie which makes me happy! Can't wait to see it