Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blog Challenge


Eight Fears:

1. Losing someone near and dear to me. I'm sure this has been magnified with the loss of my father.

2. Fire. Whether it be in a controlled, camp-like environment or blazing across a dry hillside, this element and the possibilities of its wrath terrify me.

3. Terrorists. As past events have proven, they know no limits.

4. Not finishing nursing school. There's a lot that I feel like is riding on my becoming a nurse. Not achieving that goal would break my heart.

5. Divorce. Matt and I never will, I hope. I've learned to never say never though.

6. Heights. I don't like them. Being up high and looking over the edge of a rail down below makes my knees go weak and my stomach drop. Ladders have been an issue during this whole house addition/remodel thing.

7. Having our home broken into. It's happened once before, right after I moved in with Matt actually. And it was awful. The violation, the anger, the thoughts of "what if" that came along with that experience are things that I hope to never experience again.

8. The unknown. I am a self admitted control freak. I like organization and schedules and plans. I like to know what I'm going to eat for lunch three days from now and I begin my Christmas shopping in August. Not knowing the exact plan for the future may be exhilarating for some, but for me it can be torture.

No comments: