Monday, August 29, 2011

Blog Challenge


Four Books:

1. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. My favorite book of all time. This masterpiece is gripping, emotional and an all around wonderful story that keeps the reader interested, and makes them feel as if they themselves are in the story.

2. The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer. I know, I know....I'm not a 14 year old girl anymore. And if we're being honest, I was completely against reading these when they became all the rage. But then, I gave in - thinking that I would hate them. Seriously? They're great and I'm so glad that I changed my mind about giving them a chance.

3. Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond. I've had a girl crush on Ree for roughly 3 years. And when she published her love story, which I'd already read on her blog, I pre-ordered through Amazon and counted the days until it would arrive on my doorstep.

4. The Help by Kathryn Stockett. One word - marvelous. This book is written so perfectly, there just are not words. By the end, you feel as through the characters are your friends. And the movie was up there with my high standards.

No comments: