Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blogger Challenge

In an attempt to mix things up on here a bit, I'm going to participate in the 10 day blogger challenge I've seen a few other people doing. My disclaimers are that I may not post in 10 consecutive days. On the weekends, I try to stay away from the computer for my sanity! Here goes nothing...


The first post is ten secrets:

1. I really dislike it when my feet are dirty.

2. If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be fish.

3. I wish my little brother and I had a closer relationship.

4. I'm terrified of failing in nursing school.

5. Sometimes, I pretend I don't care what others think when I really do.

6. I wish I had thought of Rosie Pope's career before she did. I think I'd be good at it.

7. I'm envious of people who did things the "right" way and did college in the traditional, straight out of high school, four year time period route. But, I know that I wouldn't be who I am today without the experiences that I've endured.

8. Occasionally, I wonder what life would be like if I were single and living in a big city.

9. My husband is truly my best friend, but there are times when I find out something new about him that blows my mind. Like his knowledge of dinosaurs : )

10. I can't wait to be a mom someday. At this same time, I'm very much relishing in my "freedom" until that day arrives.

No comments: